Employment – Truck Driver
Job Title: Truck Driver Class A CDL
Company: Star Milling Co.
Location: Perris, CA 92570
Salary: $51,480 – $68,900 per year
Job type: Full-time/Hourly with 15+ hours overtime per week.
COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVER -With a current Class-A Driver’s License with a clean record. -Current DOT Medical Certification or expired recently. -Pallet Jack and Forklift Experience a must. -Experience driving a Bobtail/Stinger truck is a plus. -Paid hourly with 15+ hours overtime per week.
Job Purpose: Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
- Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
- Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Loading & Unloading pallets on truck with Pallet Jack to stores and ranches locally and/or Northern California.
~~We offer a very generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & LTD insurance, as well as the opportunity to join our 401k plan with an Employer Match up to 4% of wages.