About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Endurix is a feed mix for sport horses. Its balanced composition ensures slow and sustained energy release. Contains puffed grains for easy digestion and pre- and probiotics for optimal gut function and strong natural defences. Minerals help to support and rehydrate bones and muscles during prolonged exertion.
- Contains high quality of the fats such as flaxseed, soybean oil, and sunflower oil to provide lasting energy
- Safe starch technology using puffed cereal grains increases starch digestability up to 95%
- Elevated levels of vitamin E and selenium contribute to muscle health, athletic performance, impacts metabolic activity and protects cells
- Prebiotics “feed” the microflora in the large intestine and support a strong immune system
- Electrolytes aid in quicker recovery after hard work
Oats, Wheat Middlings, Flaxseed, Puffed Barley, Puffed Wheat, Puffed Corn, Cane Molasses, Sunflower Seed, Soybean Oil, Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Germs, Pea Flakes, Soybean Meal, Salt, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Palm Oil, Copper Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 12.0%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 7.5%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 10.0%|
Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min 0.9 lbs – max 1.9 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.