About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Mix & Mash
Cavalor Mash & Mix is a sports mash that’s ideal for fast recovery. This mash is a special blend of tasty, highly digestible natural feeds (puffed and flaked grains, bran, linseeds, prebiotics, dried vegetables) that is high in electrolytes and stimulates digestion. Ideal as an easily digestible source of energy after hard work or during cold winter days.
- Replenish lost electrolytes in a healthy and tasty way after work, travel, or change in weather
- Prebiotics and added vegetables such as leeks stimulate digestion
- Safe starch technology using puffed cereal grains increases starch digestability up to 95%
- Diverse protein sources such as pea, soy, and flaxseed aid in rebuilding the body, especially the muscles after work or stress
- Absorbable, high-quality vitamins, chelated minerals, and essential amino acids contribute to optimal health
Barley Flakes, Wheat Bran, Oats Ground, Flaxseed, Puffed Barley, Puffed Corn, Cane Molasses, Pea Flakes, Heat Processed Soybeans, Carrot Pieces, Salt, Leeks, Fructooligosaccharide, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 11.0%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 6.5%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 7.0%|
This foundation can be supplemented with a balancer or concentrate feed as needed. Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min .5 lbs – max .7 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.