About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Perfomix is a balanced sports mix for active horses. Provides quick-release energy for athletic performance. Contains puffed grains for easy digestion and pre- and probiotics for optimal gut function and strong natural defences. Vitamins and minerals help to ensure rehydration and promote strong bones and muscles.
- Contains safe starch technology using puffed cereal grains increases starch digestibility up to 95%
- Absorbable, high-quality vitamins, chelated minerals, and essential amino acids contribute to optimal health
- Variety of ingredients and textures increases chewing time creating more saliva which enhances proper digestion
- Probiotics assist the gut by allowing the microflora to remain healthy even during times of stress
- Elevated levels of vitamin E and selenium contribute to muscle health, athletic performance, impacts metabolic activity and protects cells
Oats, Wheat Middlings, Barley Flakes, Soybean Hulls, Puffed Corn, Puffed Barley, Cane Molasses, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide, Soybean Meal, Choline Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Yeast Culture.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 11.5%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 11.0%|
This foundation can be supplemented with a balancer or concentrate feed as needed. Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min 1.1 lbs – max 1.9 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.