About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Pianissimo is an oat-free sports mix for horses that are ‘hot’, sensitive to stress, or convalescing (box rest). Contains no oats. Calms the horse and keeps him from getting hot. Contains puffed grains for easy digestion and pre- and probiotics for optimal gut function and strong natural defences.
- Excellent option as a daily feed or during competition to reduce stress and aid in calming
- Takes all the “hot” elements out of the feed. Lower in energy and protein as well as being “oat free” helps to support focus in horses
- Magnesium along with tryptophan assist in calming
- Prebiotics “feed” the microflora in the large intestine and support a strong immune system
- Omega 3’s produce a shiny horse coat and reduces inflammation within the body
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Barley Flakes, Puffed Corn, Puffed Barley, Cane Molasses, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Meal, Fructooligosaccharide, Magnesium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 11.0%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 3.5%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 13.0%|
This foundation can be supplemented with a balancer or concentrate feed as needed. Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min .8 lbs – max 1.4 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.