About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Strucomix Original
Cavalor Strucomix Original is a high-fiber, high-structure mix without oats, ideal for recreational work and maintenance. This mix is enhanced with herbs and probiotics for good intestinal function and strong natural resistance. With a delicious taste that’s ideal for picky eaters.
- Safe starch technology using puffed cereal grains increases starch digestibility up to 95%
- Low starch and sugar formula (NSC 13.5%) suitable for horses with metabolic, gastrointestinal, and muscular issues including insulin resistance, cushings, and ulcers
- Added herbs such as mint, garlic, sweet marjoram, and thyme improve appetite, digestion and respiratory health
- Contains powerful antioxidant compounds in the herbs that have been linked to reducing oxidative stress in the body
- Absorbable, high-quality vitamins, chelated minerals, and essential amino acids contribute to optimal health
Flax Plant Product, Wheat Middlings, Barley, Alfalfa Stems, Dried Chicory Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Puffed Wheat, Flaxseed Meal, Cane Molasses, Pea Flakes, Soybean Oil, Carrot Pieces, Sunflower Seed, Spelt, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Palm Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Yeast Culture, Garlic, Oregano, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram, Mint Leaves.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 10.0%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 15.0%|
This foundation can be supplemented with a balancer or concentrate feed as needed. Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min 1.1 lbs – max 1.5 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.