About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor Superforce is a feed mix for sport horses. This mix delivers quick-release energy for explosive, short-term exertion. Contains puffed grains for easy digestion and prebiotics and probiotics for optimal gut function and strong natural defences. Minerals help with rehydration and bone and muscle support during prolonged exertion. This balanced composition provides a real energy boost for performance.
- Developed for sport horses that are performing fast, explosive efforts like show-jumping and racing
- Elevated levels of vitamin E and selenium contribute to muscle health, athletic performance, impacts metabolic activity and protects cells
- Organically bound copper, zinc and manganese ensures that joints, tendons, cartilage and bones are given a higher level of support during intense work
- Absorbable, high-quality vitamins, chelated minerals, and essential amino acids contribute to optimal health
- Swap Cavalor Superforce in place of normal feed 2-3 days before events when more energy is needed
Oats, Wheat Middlings, Puffed Corn, Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Puffed Wheat, Soybean Meal, Puffed Barley, Pea Flakes, Sunflower Seed, Soybean Oil, Corn Ground, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Palm Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Yeast Culture.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 12.0%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 6.0%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 10.0%|
This foundation can be supplemented with a balancer or concentrate feed as needed. Quantity per horse, per day, per 220 lbs live body weight: min 1.1 lbs – max 1.8 lbs. In addition to concentrate feeding, always feed a minimum of 16.5 lbs of forage. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.