About Our Feed
About Dr. Bray
Integrity Horse Feed
Where to Buy
Cavalor WholeGain is a high-fat concentrated feed mix that gives fit horses shiny coats and safely stimulates weight gain. This feed is a balancer that adds fat to your horse’s feed ration and provides important nutrients for sport horses, including B vitamins and minerals. Ideal for horses that lack condition or have difficulty gaining weight. It contains a balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that provide a shiny coat and boost the immune system.
- High quality fats improve the horse’s body condition, topline, coat quality, and overall appearance
- High amounts of Omega 3 fatty acids improve immune system function and protect against the effects of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and chronic skin issues
- Absorbable, high-quality vitamins, chelated minerals, and essential amino acids contribute to optimal health
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes improve gut health, digestion and creates gut resilience to changing environments and diets
- Low feeding rate with a maximum of 2.5 lbs per day added to the horses normal feed ration to see results
Rice Bran, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Puffed Barley, Flaxseed, Toasted Soybeans, Puffed Corn, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Coconut Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Biotin, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulphate, Iron Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Inulin, Yeast Culture.
|Crude Protein||– not less than 13.5%|
|Crude Fat||– not less than 20.5%|
|Crude Fiber||– not more than 5.5%|
Feed a maximum of 2 lbs of Cavalor WholeGain daily to your horse in addition to your current feed ration for additional weight. Most horses do well on only 1 to 1.5 lbs added to their daily ration. For ponies, feed a maximum of 1lb daily. Since this is a very calorically dense feed, WholeGain can replace up to 2 lbs of your horse’s normal daily grain ration for every 1 lb of WholeGain fed to horses that are currently at a good body condition. (These feed recommendations are intended as a guideline only. You may need to adjust the feeding rates bases on the condition of the individual horse being fed.)
Divide the concentrate feed over several portions per day, preferably after feeding roughage.
Provide clean, fresh drinking water at all times. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated location away from rodents and insects. Do not feed if moldy, spoiled, insect/rodent infested, or if feed has an uncharacteristic odor or appearance, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING! Do not feed to sheep. This feed contains added copper at levels that may be toxic if consumed by sheep.