- Products can only be returned within 30 days from date of purchase. Bags and product must be in good shape in order to return.
- All product returns due to quality issues, must be reported to Customer Service before returning the product so an RMA can be recorded.
- All credits must include the return of the physical product before the issuance of any credit. If product cannot be returned to Star Milling Co., no other credit will be assigned unless it is authorized by your designated Star Milling Co. representative.
- If an order is placed and canceled before it is pulled, there will be no restocking fee. However, if an order is placed and canceled after it is pulled for delivery or not picked up within one week of when the order was placed, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to customer on the purchase value of the returned product, not including freight.
- Custom or Special Orders are non-returnable (unless there is a quality issue.)
Thank you for being a loyal customer!